“Us and them” research:
Communication campaign targeted to people living stressed running from side to side. Who works long hours in front of a computer and with little time to eat. Who complies with a sandwich, or precooked food, quickly and as they continue doing their tasks.
Message based in “us and them”:* Remember your origins, the tangible world. Take time to enjoy authentic food and the pleasure of cooking and sharing it, leave aside for a moment computers, mobile and account of how the real world is and how it works, where things come from.
The product are fake food boxes, which you can find in the supermarket and take the chance to turn into real food. Those boxes have easy steps to follow:
- Choose your recipe or occasion gift (friends dinner, family together, special occasions o we need to talk).
- Redeem the card for fresh ingredients at the supermarket.
- Follow the recipe and cook delicious dishes.
- Share it with your family and friends. Enjoy your meal!
Communication workshop with Nikki Gonnissen (Thonik) about the theme: Identity. ~28hours
Tangible, Natural, Real, Senses, 3D, Social, Full
THEM: EATING IS A NECESITY
Virtual, Artificial, Abstract, Technology, 2D, Individual, Empty
b) Create a message to your audience based in us and them.
- Date: 2014
- Client: Personal
- Skills: Communication, Concept